Welcome to The Legacy Lounge!
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, and to make a difference that you have lived and lived well.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could be happy and live a legacy?
In the very first episode of the Legacy Lounge Podcast, I’m giving a detailed overview on the topic of Legacy—and what exactly that means for heart-centered, mission-driven, and high-achieving entrepreneurs.
If you find yourself thinking…
- “Why should I care about building a legacy?”
- “How does legacy impact my brand?”
- “What can a legacy do for my business, my family, and my clients?”
- “Wait, is my brand going to serve me in the future?”
….then this episode is perfect for you!
Before we dive in, I bet you’re thinking, “Who is this Tiffany and why does she spend so much time talking about Legacy?”
Here’s a little summary about who I am—
My name is Tiffany Neuman. I am a legacy advocate, educator, brand strategist, design agency owner, professor, and I’m also becoming a thought leader. With over 15 years of experience working with Fortune 500 brands as a Creative Director with companies like Burt’s Bees, Stoli Vodka, FedEx, Adidas, and so many more, I’ve learned what it takes to build a true legacy that stands the test of time.
My biggest promise with every podcast episode is that you will have action steps that you can use to start creating your Legacy right NOW!
In today’s episode, your top 5 takeaways will be:
- How Ralph Waldo Emerson’s philosophy on life intertwines with Legacy as it impacts your life.
- How to create a deeper connection with Legacy as it pertains to your life and leaving an impact on future generations to come.
- My branding method that has been featured in Forbes and Entrepreneur and helps my clients 10X their income in record time!
- How to see your brand as an important asset to creating your Legacy.
- How to become thought leaders, and Legacy Leaders through inspiring quotes, vision casting, and tangible advice.
Creating an impact that is long lasting begins with your Legacy, and I know this episode will get you kickstarted on building your own Legacy that stands the test of time.
Love this episode? Leave a review! For a limited time, I’ll send you a gift certificate for your favorite Starbucks drink to enjoy! Simply take a screenshot of your review and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and then be on the lookout for a latte on me!
Connect with me on Instagram @tiffanyneumancreative I would also love to hear your feedback to see what resonates with you and what you’d like to hear in the future.
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: