“Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the mind of others and the stories they share about you.”
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
Our Legacy is determined by what we create,
how we act, and who we truly are.
In episode 2 of the Legacy Lounge Podcast, we are diving deeply into the topic of Legacy. Let’s get straight to the heart of why Legacy should be a meaningful part of any high-achieving entrepreneur’s career.
In episode 1, we discussed legacy more in the context of the overall theme of the podcast, but I want to help you understand exactly what legacy is and how to build one.
In this episode, we are going to explore these questions together:
- What does leaving a legacy mean for you?
- Why should you care?
- What actions can you start to implement to consciously build your legacy?
After tuning in to this episode, you’ll understand:
- Why you’re always creating a legacy, whether you’re aware of it or not.
- What a vision is and why you need one to create a lasting Legacy.
- How to create a vision and goals for your brand and business using Legacy as your lens.
- What SMART goals are.
- That leaving a Legacy means living a Legacy
By the end of episode 2, my goal is that you define what matters to you and that you have a clearer vision for the future of your business based on those identified values.
Have you thought about your goals in this way before? I know this episode will help you bring those big, incredible goals to the forefront!
Love this episode? Leave a review! For a limited time, I’ll send you a gift certificate for your favorite Starbucks drink to enjoy! Simply take a screenshot of your review and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and then be on the lookout for a latte on me!
Connect with me on Instagram @tiffanyneumancreative I would also love to hear your feedback to see what resonates with you and what you’d like to hear in the future.
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: