LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
Surprise! This month, I’m bringing you an extra special BONUS visualization episode of The Legacy Lounge Podcast.
You know what that means…it’s time to integrate all the concepts we’ve been talking about into a super motivating visualization. Oh and did I mention that you can do this in less than 10 minutes!?
This is truly an episode not to be missed.
(But, of course, this is a podcast where each episode builds on the last. So if you haven’t already established your vision, I recommend tuning in to episodes six through nine before jumping into this one.)
Today, I’m sharing a visualization that I frequently use with my branding clients to help them release their fears and integrate their vision into their everyday lives.
I want you to walk away from this month embodying your vision so that you can take a quantum leap with your business, and this episode is going to help you do just that.
Before listening, let’s shake off whatever has gone on in your day so far! Literally, give your body a good shake and then prepare a quiet space for you to spend 10 minutes to embody your vision.
In this episode, I’m going to walk you through how to:
- Integrate all the vision work we’ve done in episodes six through nine
- Get centered and ready to take on your day with your vision top of mind
- Witness and shake off any fears that keep you from reaching your goals
- Express gratitude for yourself and your life
- Accept and allow abundance to flow through your life
- Double your success in less than 10 minutes
I hope you’ll set aside less than 10 minutes this week to join me in The Legacy Lounge! This is the visualization that will lead you closer to your success.
Favorite quotes from this episode:
“I truly believe you’re only given ideas if you can bring them to life.” — Tiffany Neuman
“I have confidence in my abundance.” — Tiffany Neuman
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Episode 06, The Legacy Lounge Podcast: Let’s create your LEGACY Vision
- Episode 07, The Legacy Lounge Podcast: Legacy Leader on Vision: Elizabeth Hartke of Luminary Leadership Co.
- Episode 08, The Legacy Lounge Podcast: Three Ways Your Vision Is Holding You Back
- Episode 09, The Legacy Lounge Podcast: Visualization: Thing BIG
Rate, Review, and Follow!
If you loved this episode, leave us a review.
And always make sure you’re following the podcast so you never miss an episode. Follow now!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: