“It only takes one voice at the right pitch to start an avalanche.” — Deanna Hardy
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
Have you ever wondered what truly makes a brand stand out among the rest?
Well, if you’ve tuned in to episode 12, you know that your brand voice can help you do just that. Perhaps you’ve even started the process of building or refining your own brand voice?
Let’s take that a step further today by diving into what I’ve identified as The 7 Elements of a Legacy Brand Voice.
When you can refine and combine these elements, your brand voice will become unstoppable. You’ll be able to call in your ideal audience in the way that they resonate with and in a way that feels authentic (and exciting!) to you.
Here are the seven elements:
Each of these elements represents an opportunity for you to elevate your entire brand, and especially your brand voice, to help you be seen as a leader in your niche and industry.
And in today’s episode of The Legacy Lounge Podcast, we are diving deeply into each of these elements and:
- The key element that I require all of my clients to address before moving forward with their brand voice.
- My tried and true 7 Elements of a Legacy Brand Voice that will help your business disrupt your industry
- The #1 mistake people make when they’re trying to differentiate themselves and their businesses
- Specific questions that will help you discover your brand voice’s character and your brand personality.
- The real secret to building an engaged audience with your brand voice.
- Why your brand needs a catchy and memorable tagline in order to create connection with your community.
- How to craft great CTAs that inspire action
- …so much more!
Make sure you have pen and paper for this one, and tune in to learn about how to set yourself apart now! And remember to tune in to the next episode where I will lead you through a visualization on embodying your own voice to really make sure we integrate all of this work we’ve been doing!
Favorite quotes from this episode:
“Purposeful brand communications bring value. — Tiffany Neuman
“If your brand doesn’t reflect who you are, your audience will spot it from miles away” — TN
“Deciding how you want your audience to feel is key to creating a powerful brand voice.” — TN
“Great copy should show the reader that you understand and empathize with what they’re struggling with and that you have the know-how to help.” — TN
“Deciding on the details of language in your brand, infuses your brand personality and makes it sound cohesive across all your platforms.” — TN
“Recognizable catchphrases and taglines are key to help build brand awareness and create a feeling of connection among your community.” — TN
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Rate, Review, and Follow on Your Favorite Platform!
If you loved this episode, leave us a review.
And always make sure you’re following the podcast so you never miss an episode. Follow now!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: