“There’s nothing quite as intense as the clarity that comes when you truly understand what’s possible for you.” — Tiffany Neuman
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
Sometimes it’s not always easy to get into a peaceful state of mind to allow the clarity you’re seeking to unfold.
You have clients to meet, errands to run, bills to pay, kids’ soccer practice, and somewhere in there you need to sleep!
And when you do get to the end of the day where you might have some down time right before those sleeping hours?
You feel too exhausted to do anything but put on an episode of Schitt’s Creek while enjoying your favorite cup of tea…or the occasional glass of wine. 😉
We all know this feeling well.
Today, I want to help you find that time — before you feel too tired or burned out from a long — to get into a quiet place, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
I want to help you turn your attention inward so that you can better hear and listen for the deepest callings of your heart.
My goal today is to walk you through a meditation and journaling exercise that will help you better access and crystallize that idea of clarity we have been talking about in the last few episodes.
It will only take about 25 minutes to:
- Slow down and clear the chaos in your mind to start paying attention to the present moment
- Uncover your true desires
- Create a vision for your life in 10 years
- Understand why not having clarity can slow you down
- Realize that gaining clarity in your personal and business goals will get you to your dreams faster than you ever imagined
- A curated – for – you list of journaling questions that I developed to help you gain insight and clarity into what it is you’re here on this earth to do
- Ways to work with me in the upcoming months if you’re feeling clear and ready for action
- …and so much more!
I hope this episode of The Legacy Lounge inspires you to take some action toward your dreams, and at the very least I hope it helps you slow down to take stock of everything that is going well for you in life.
Favorite quotes from this episode:
“The one thing that brings us all together and that can clear all of the chaos in the world and any chaos in your brain is love” — Tiffany Neuman
“Clarity doesn’t strike it unfolds.” — TN
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Most Recent Legacy Lounge Episodes on Clarity and More!
Rate, Review, and Follow on Your Favorite Platform!
If you loved this episode, leave us a review.
And always make sure you’re following the podcast so you never miss an episode. Follow now!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: