“A great leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” — John C. Maxwell.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
Branding. Personal Branding. Business Branding. Thought Leadership Branding.
I’m sure you’re familiar with at least one, if not all, of these terms.
The topic of branding has become one of the most common in the entrepreneurship and online business world. And for good reason!
Brands help establish a business’s place within an industry.
And I hate to break it to you, but whether or not you’re aware of it, you have a brand.
But just what kind of brand do you have now? And what type of brand might actually serve your and your business better now and in the future?
If you’ve been asking yourself, “what is my personal brand and do I actually need one?”
That’s what I’m breaking down for you in today’s 16 – minute episode of The Legacy Lounge podcast. We’re talking all about:
- Clearing the air and defining what a personal brand actually is
- The easiest way to discover your existing personal brand (it’s not what you’re thinking)
- Legendary examples of personal brands that are worth billions to inspire you
- Defining thought leadership and the difference between a personal brand and a thought leadership brand
- The difference between a thought leader and an influencer
- Concrete examples of legendary thought leadership brands to inspire your branding journey
- How to become a thought leader 10 times faster by increasing your credibility online and in business
- …and so much more!
Stay tuned in for the next episode where I’m laying out my top ten reasons why creating a thought leadership brand is more important than ever before!
Favorite quotes from this episode:
“Whether you know it or not, you already have a personal brand.” — Tiffany Neuman
“Do you want to allow your online reputation to take on a life of its own or do you want to control the narrative?” — TN
“”Too many companies want their brands to reflect some idealized, perfected image of themselves. As a consequence, their brands acquire no texture, no character, and no trust.” — Richard Branson
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Rate, Review, and Follow on Your Favorite Platform!
If you loved this episode, leave us a review.
And always make sure you’re following the podcast so you never miss an episode. Follow now!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: