“Thought leadership is not about being known, it’s about being known for making a difference.”
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
Do you struggle with feeling confident sometimes?
Entrepreneurship can be tough, especially when you’re trying to build a thought leadership brand. Oftentimes, when we run into roadblocks as business owners we lose a bit of confidence.
When this happens on occasion I want you to think about all of the other people who believe in you, and let their belief carry you through the tough times until you can find your confidence again.
Heck, if you can’t name anyone who believes in you, let it be me! Believe in my belief in you.
Truly, I believe in you. Because if you’re getting ready to press play on this episode, I know you’re serious about your business and you have something amazing to offer.
And you’re in luck because this episode is all about building confidence so that you can take on your journey toward thought leadership!
This episode is super special because I’m giving you all of this in 40 minutes:
- The best practices for building a thought leadership brand strategy
- A meditation to help boost your confidence so that you can begin your journey toward thought leadership feeling great
- Why thought leaders are not the same thing as influencers
- Why high levels of awareness and industry experience are the key to becoming a thought leader
- The reason why it’s important to own your weaknesses and strengths as a thought leader
- The reason why being too unique can actually work against you
- The content strategy that will help build your thought leadership
- …and so much more!
My hope is that this episode will get you excited about building your thought leadership brand and help ground you into the feeling of confidence! Tune in to the next episode, when I’m interviewing the expert in publicity and media relations.
Favorite quotes from this episode:
“If you want to become a thought leader, your objectives must be more important than making money.” — Tiffany Neuman
“Having confidence in your brand is key” — TN
“Building your brand requires you to be honest about what you know and what you don’t know.” — TN
“You need to take control over your personal narrative and make sure that you know exactly what you want to share with your online audience.” — TN
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Rate, Review, and Follow on Your Favorite Platform!
If you loved this episode, leave us a review.
And always make sure you’re following the podcast so you never miss an episode. Follow now!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: