“You do not have to wait to establish thought leadership.” — Lynya Floyd
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
I’m really excited about this episode and to introduce you to the incredible Lynya Floyd!
I have personally benefited from Lynya’s expert guidance and I’m so glad that she has joined me in The Legacy Lounge to talk about all things thought leadership.
Lynya is truly an expert in her field. And in my opinion there is no one else more qualified to talk about thought leadership and the media than Lynya.
She is an award winning journalist, experienced ghost writer, and sought-after media coach for both corporate clients and entrepreneurs. She and her work have been featured in countless high profile media outlets, including the Today Show, Glamour, Money, and Health magazines and so many more.
In this episode Lynya and I covered a lot of ground in just 30 minutes. After listening to this episode, you’ll walk away with actionable steps to build your thought leadership presence and understand:
- Ways to think about serving your audience and serving the media all while getting your brand out there to be noticed
- Your first steps to becoming a thought leader
- The leaps you can make in your thought leadership efforts in just 15 minutes
- Discussing and dismissing common myths about thought leadership
- When you should start developing your thought leadership strategy
- How to have a mindset for media that will help you grow your thought leadership brand
- Lynya’s incredible and inspiring story about the legacy that was left for her and how she is carrying it forward
- An insider’s conversation about Lynya’s next byline!
- A gift from Lynya to you that will help you send out more pitches to the right people so that you can land more media attention
- …and so much more!
After listening to this episode, I want you to set aside 15 minutes in your calendar to work toward your thought leadership goals!
Favorite quotes from this episode:
“For me, thought leadership goes back to that concept of being able to change people’s lives or even being able to save people’s lives.” — Lynya Floyd
“The goal here is to be the name that people think of when they are looking for help in a particular area.” — LF
“You do not have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to getting yourself out into the media.” — LF
“You do not have to wait to establish thought leadership.” — LF
“What are the doors that you are not only opening up but leaving open behind you after you pass through?” — LF
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Connect with Lynya on Instagram, LinkedIn, and her website
- Download Lynya’s Checklist of the Five Things You Should Do Before Sending That Pitch
- Listen to more Legacy Lounge episodes
- Rate, Review, and Follow on Your Favorite Platform!
If you loved this episode, leave us a review.
And always make sure you’re following the podcast so you never miss an episode. Follow now!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: