“Thought leadership is all about creating value, building knowledge, and taking a stand..” — Tiffany Neuman
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
Let’s keep it short, sweet, and to the point in this BONUS episode of The Legacy Lounge Podcast.
This episode is for you if…
- You don’t have any more then 5 minutes to listen to a podcast today
- You need a little bit of a pep talk and some inspiration from a friendly voice
- You find yourself wondering, “what the heck is thought leadership and where did the term come from?”
- You want to accept the challenge I’m offering in this episode 😉
- You’re a regular listener to this podcast
- You want to be a regular listener of this podcast
The list could go on for days!
In short, you should tune in to this episode to feel inspired and discover how the idea of thought leadership has influenced the world and has the potential to majorly impact your own life and business.
Join me on the thought leadership journey and press play now!
And if you want more on thought leadership and personal branding, be sure to check out the episodes linked below.
Favorite quotes from this episode:
“”There is a strong cooperative element with thought leadership, allowing peers to collaborate and share experiences, expertise and knowledge.” — Tim Gibbon, Founder and Director of Elemental Communications
“Thought leaders look at existing best practices and then come up with better practices.” — Tiffany Neuman
“Thought leaders are people, not companies.” — TN
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Previous Episodes on Thought Leadership:
- Episode 28: What Type of Brand Do You Have?
- Episode 29: 10 Reasons Why You Need A Thought Leadership Brand Strategy
- Episode 30: Meditation on Confidence and Best Practices to Build A Thought Leadership Brand
- Episode 31: Legacy Leader on Thought Leadership: Lynya Floyd
Rate, Review, and Follow on Your Favorite Platform!
If you loved this episode, leave us a review.
And always make sure you’re following the podcast so you never miss an episode. Follow now!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: