“Your brand is your biggest asset.” — Tiffany Neuman
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
If this year is your year to update your brand and messaging for your business, think of me as your personal branding consultant in this episode!
It’s important to understand that a brand is so much more than a logo, fonts, colors, and what they look like on your website.
Sure, those things are very important but they’re not the starting place when it comes to your brand.
In today’s episode of the Legacy Lounge, I’m walking you through the decision making process about whether you need to fully rebrand your business or if you just need a brand refresh.
What’s the difference between the two? What do they mean? That’s exactly what I’m breaking down in this episode along with all of this:
- Why it’s not enough to just convert prospects into customers in 2023
- Real-world examples of rebrands and brand refreshes that allowed my clients to reach their biggest goals
- Signs that you might need a brand refresh
- Why a rebrand almost always calls for a new marketing strategy
- Why slowing down to speed up is key to a successful rebrand
- The reason why DIY rebranding efforts almost always fail
- How to create your category of one and leave the sea of sameness behind
- Rebranding pitfalls to avoid
- …and so much more!
Favorite quotes from this episode:
“Rebranding is a much more complex process, but it’s often necessary when you pivot, change audiences or really need to start over.” — Tiffany Neuman
“Your brand is your biggest asset.” — TN
“A brand works well when all elements connect with the target audience” — TN
“With so much competition, your brand has a major responsibility. You have to create differentiation.” — TN
“The goal for all my clients is that they become what I call a category of one.” — TN
“2023 is a massive opportunity to shine.” — TN
“There’s nothing worse for your business than a poor rebrand.” — TN
“When you get a rebrand right, you can achieve ROI in as little as 30 days.” — TN
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Previous Episodes of The Legacy Lounge
Rate, Review, and Follow on Your Favorite Platform!
If you loved this episode, leave us a review.
And always make sure you’re following the podcast so you never miss an episode. Follow now!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: