“Well done is better than well said.” — Benjamin Franklin
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE BELOW
In this series on Values we’ve done a lot of work to define what is actually important to us in our life and in our business, but what happens if you’re just not quite feeling in alignment with those Values yet?
It’s fairly common to feel a disconnect between our values and how we’re living your everyday life.
Maybe you value your health, but you find it hard to get off the couch to go outside for a walk?
Maybe you value honesty, but you tell the occasional white lie.
Maybe discipline is important to you, but you’ve been finding yourself procrastinating.
You get the idea…
It’s important to acknowledge that if you’re not living in alignment with your stated values, then they’re simply not your values…yet. They’re aspirations…good intentions…a good first step toward living the life you dream about.
But you may not be there quite yet. And that’s okay!
But here’s the bottom line: Aspirational values are good, but actionable values are better.
I want us all to get to a place where we are consistently living in accordance with and taking actions that are in line with our values.
That’s why in today’s episode of The Legacy Lounge podcast I’m walking you through a visualization exercise that will:
- Help integrate all of the values work we’ve done in the last few episodes
- Unlock hidden values for you to integrate into your life
- Give you a deeper sense of integration and congruence between what your values are and how you are living your life
- Recalibrate your nervous system and step out of reactionary and short – term thinking and decision making
- Reconnect you with the things that are actually important to you
- Help you connect with your own intuitive wisdom
I recommend that you listen to this exercise once per day for at least one week to really get the benefits of taking action on your values! After taking the time to do that, I hope that you will be inspired to integrate those Values we’ve been working on and maybe even some new ones into your everyday life!
And if you feel like you need a little more support in building your brand foundations and establishing clear values, the early bird application is open for my next cohort of the Legacy Brand Foundations program — we start in September and I’d love to have you there.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- More episodes on developing your Brand Values:
- Learn more about Legacy Brand Foundations
- Early Bird application for the next Legacy Brand Foundations cohort
- Rate, Review, and Follow on Your Favorite Platform!
If you loved this episode, leave us a review.
And always make sure you’re following the podcast so you never miss an episode. Follow now!
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST: